Welcome to the ReclaimLeadership Blog!
This blog is designed with ministry leaders in mind. My name is Eric Willis and I’ve been in ministry leadership for over 20 years. You can learn more about me here. A common thread in my ministry years has been learning to lead well in the midst of conflict and crisis. This Blog will give you practical tools and encouragement as you shepherd the flock God has called you to engage. Ministry is God’s gift to us, not our gift to Him. So let’s learn together how to steward His gift well in difficult ministry situations.
I created this blog as the primary way to “infuse hope and biblical perspective into seemingly hopeless situations.” That was advice given to me by my late mentor, friend, and seminary professor. As you engage Reclaim Leadership, my prayer is it fuels your passion to continue your pursuit of faithful ministry leadership.
Here are a few examples of the invaluable helps from the Reclaim Leadership Blog:
- How do I lead well through conflict?
- What do I do with argumentative people who aren’t on board with the vision God has given?
- How do I foster team unity when we disagree?
- I know the Bible tells me to speak the Truth in love… but HOW do I do that?
- How do I keep my heart and mind aligned and on purpose without throwing fuel on the fire of potential conflict?
- What do I do when I want to say “If this is ministry, I don’t want anything to do with it!”?
Plus, helpful posts on Personal Ministry Health, Ministry Team Issues, and Care for Congregations in Conflict!
I’ll be posting once per week so let me encourage you to subscribe via our RSS feed and as a post raises your eyebrows or is particularly helpful, let me hear from you! Your feedback on the ideas provided is a great way for us to learn together.
May God meet you in your place of leadership need and may He reclaim that leadership to be used for His glory!
Your fellow servant,